 Castle / 13297
Re: And then there were five
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 00:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
No one knew where it came from.

No one knew what it was capable of.

No one knew what how to stop it.

No one knew what to do.

Though it was young, it was strong.  Very strong.  No one could stand up to
it's awesome power and speed.  Many of us have given up and fled, we're now
hiding in the hills.  We dare not leave our small hiding place.  We've tried
sending for help before, no one ever made it.

Further images can be found here:

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

Love it.. very cute....I want one now...LOL

Kev..:  )