 Castle / 13280 (+5)
  Vlad the Impaler

I decided to reassemble this the other day and get pictures. (URL) me know what you think. --William (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Vlad the Impaler

Gruesome, but funny too. I had a European History teacher in high school who used to love to tell the most gruesome stories of history. I wish I knew his e-mail, because he'd love this. Bruce (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

After many attempts and different versions, I believe we may have come up with a "standard" wall section design for use in building a walled city at Brickfest. This was suggested and discussed elsewhere in this thread. To take a look at the most (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) The problem with using slopes at the base is that it requires a lot of them, and they aren't very common pieces. (...) Some were, but not all. :) I'd prefer to have a fairly uniform wall for our town, and Troy has been kind enough to volunteer (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) Hi, I won a large lot of 2x2 round gray plates on e-bay the other day and it made a good cobble-stone road to use a bunch of these interspersed with gray, dark gray, and black 1x1 plates and round plates. I've got a picture of a 5-wide path (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact