 Castle / 13220
    New Tolkien Chapter —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, I've added the chapter "Treebeard" to my Tolkien project. There are spoilers from "The Two Towers". (URL) was really trying to be less BURP-reliant. Here's a previous cliff face: (URL) is basically a stack of BURPs. Here are the landscapes (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Tolkien Chapter —Nathan Todd
   (...) Hi Bruce, This was well done. I especially like the variety of ents. You're turning these chapters out at a great rate. I tend to use BURPs in a more compromised manner in my MOCs (they're there but decorated). Anyway great job. God Bless, (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.castle)