 Castle / 13196
  Lego Studios Monster Sets

I just got my new `Studios Monster sets in yesterday. (1382, 1381, 1380, 1383) While they don't have alot of substance/structure, they have some great parts that inspired me to haul out all my castle parts and play about six hours. I'm attempting to (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Studios Monster Sets

(...) Drew, Glad to hear the new sets made u so excited! Any chance we could get some pics of the new sets and/or new peices? -Jay (URL) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Studios Monster Sets

Unfortunately, my camera doesn't have the "macro" feature, so all my closeups of models come out fuzzy. Also, still not finished with the monsters' castle. Trying to work out the specifics of the gate/pit/draw bridge/portcullis system at the front (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.castle)