 Castle / 13179
Re: A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 20:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Henry Kruer writes:
Are pictures like these worth posting at all?
LMKWYT!

John Kruer

Well, they are a bit foggy at that, but I
think they are worth posting is someone can
actually make out what they are attempting to portray.

Were these made using a webcam, of a different medium
of media?

Anyway, my pictures taken using a *really* bad
digital camera were worse off than these, so, in essence,
I think they could make the cut, at least until you
get your hands on a better medium of picture taking

Hmm...anyway, maybe you could change the settings to
get a sharper image for your castle scene. But then
again, a webcam works well too...although I rarely
ever use one!

Judt my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112