 Castle / 13122
    Re: Answering the call, part III —Anthony Sava
   (...) There were some people who thought the red and black dragons I entered into the MOTM contest were one in the same with color changes. (...) Thanks! I made a nifty image, you can find it here, you might like it. I reposed her a bit, she looks a (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Answering the call, part III —Tamyra Teed
   (...) Has to be the LOM sets, there weren't any light blue plates in the McD's sets, only odd colors were magenta (dark pink) plates and purplish slopes. It's too bad Lego doesn't bring out more sets like those in the polybag. They were great for (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.castle)