 Castle / 13073
Re: query about set 1547
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 15:37:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Benedict writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Assuming its supposed to be a forked tongue, I'd say what's show in the
instructions would look better.

Jeff

for a picture of what it is supposed to look like go here
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=1547

That is the same picture that is on Lugnet, however, the instructions are a bit
different.  The clip on the front of the Dragon head is a different one.

Jeff