 Castle / 13045
    Re: New release of Castle series —Steve Bliss
   (...) In the US, Lego has been doing semi-annual and quarterly releases since at least 1997, probably even earlier. The first spring release I specifically remember was the "Aqua Raiders" mini-theme. Before then, I didn't really pay much attention. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New release of Castle series —Peter Guenther
   (...) The first mid-year release I can remember was Blacktron I, which I first saw in August 1987. The next year, Futuron came out in the fall, and ever since then there's been one mid-year release or another. Pirates also come to mind in 1989... (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New release of Castle series —David Eaton
   (...) Yep-- I can remember looking at the catalogs and thinking "I can't wait" (though I was only 10 at the time, so I wouldn't have gotten them on the "release dates" anyway; I'd still have to wait for my birthday or Xmas). I checked the 1987 (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)