 Castle / 1302
  Re: Storylines

(...) Oh, I am VERY inspired by Pawel's work. It's not just a simple, "I've built a castle, you can see it on this page, and take note of A, B and C." Instead he has really instilled life into the minifigs and transformed those little guys into (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Storylines

(...) until (...) Me too! It's amazing! I started thinking of my own storyline too... but it's so boring in comparison... (...) I HAVE a digital camera, but I DON'T have the time to build or the web-page to put it in. (...) (probably because trains (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)