 Castle / 13013
    Re: Introducing the Introduction! —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Wow! Wow! Wow! Great movie, very movie-trailer like. Only in this case story-trailer like! Just wondering- being a kiddie, I have never dabbled in the magic of animation. What did you use to make it? John Kruer (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Introducing the Introduction! —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much, glad ya liked it! I used Macromedia Flash 5.0. It's a nifty program with a hefty price tag (about $500 US last I checked). You can download a free trial at their website (URL) however, being a college student at a major (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Introducing the Introduction! —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Thanks. However, I, being a student (middle school) can get it for 99 dollars! Another thing to add next to by digicam for my birthday... John Kruer (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)