 Castle / 12974
  The Kingdom of Ikros gets a new address

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Kingdom of Ikros gets a new address

Nice site anthony! I am afraid I liked your old one, on geo(french).com, so much that I overloaded it 3 times in one day looking over the story. Possibly why you moved... (...) More than once... (...) Well, you know, I actually forgot to do that... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)