 Castle / 12877
  Prices of the various legends

(...) Here is the complete text of the descriptions, posted without permission, for the purposes of furthering discussion. - start - Below are some pictures of LEGO sets. Assuming that all of these sets were available right now, in your market, how (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Prices of the various legends

(...) (snippage) (...) Thank you. No I didn't vote, I am having some problems logging on to the Lego Website properly. Plus I need to mull it over some more. But I am pretty sure I am not going to vote for the Battrax:) Aaron D. (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)