 Castle / 12833
    Falblade, a microfig scale port town —Joel Kuester
   Hello! I feel odd posting in .castle! But here is something I made recently, I was encouraged to share the pics: (URL) you enjoy! Joel Kuester (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle) !

        Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town —Johannes Koehler
     Hello! Hahaha! Great! I never saw such a big(?) scenery in microfig scale before. I like it a lot! Bye Jojo (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) Very nice. I like that you thought to include fields near the town--a nice touch of day-to-day life. Also you did a pretty good job of breaking up straight lines to make things look more natural. One thing I don't personally like is the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town —Joel Kuester
     (...) Hi, They are granaries actually, so they are *sorta* like big barrels... and maybe giant barrels of mead wouldn't be out of place, the Dwarves are a thirsty lot ;) cheers! Joel K (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town —Leonard Hoffman
     This is so cool! it gave me an idea.. what an awesome way to plan out a city before building in in minifig scale.. i am so totally gonna do that. the countryside is cool too... just how much countryside did you include.. how big is the total area? (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town —Joel Kuester
     (...) thanks (...) about 2 baseplates by 3 (...) those are supposed to represent foliage along the sides of the roads. The farmers usually plant trees to help guard their property from passers-by. cheers! Joel K (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town —David Eaton
   (...) Out of curiosity-- where did all the light blue plates come from? They look really good for the 'less deep' water by the shore... DaveE (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town —Matt Hein
     (...) Hey, that's prettty tight, seriously! Just a question, where did you get all of those BURPS?! Even a lot of the pirate sets I have couldn't come up with that many of them. Guess I'm continually amazed at the amount of bricks and plates people (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town —Joel Kuester
     (...) I think most of them were from western sets. If you need them, have you tried Bricklink? There is probably someone out there who just uploaded a bunch of his BURPs for sale the other day. Perhaps it was just after disassembling this very (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town —Joel Kuester
   (...) too late :) I took it apart a few days ago! (...) those plates are actually the teal color from the rock raiders sets, and I was trying to make them look like swampy type of plants in the water... oh well :) cheers! Joel K (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)