 Castle / 12816
    Re: Medieval life —John P. Henderson
   (...) the use of basic gray bricks rather than the standard castle wall elements. It does make for a very customized and personalized look. I am also interested in "borrowing" your idea for arrow loops, but I haven't been able to replicate your (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Medieval life —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! (...) Yes, I intentionally did build the castle without castle wall parts (although those parts used to be the incarnation of the desirable part in my childhood). I was somehow surprised when I finished building (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)