 Castle / 12802
    Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! Very nice! I also think that the way you built the beds ist very creative. Fine! All in all - like your "Festival-of-the-Gui...s"-gallery - great work again! (...) Hehe! And first of all the bricks will thank you: No biting marks. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony —Jon Furman
   Thanks Jojo! Hey I saw your Medevil life post today, I think it's great! (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)