 Castle / 12783
  Re: Medieval life

I like all the added details you put into the castle, would it be possible to see more pictures of just the castle and the gate house/grounds? Not that I didn't appreciate how they maneuvered the cart through the grounds, I'd like to see more (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! There will be more pictures. Momentary I'm taking pictures as long as sun is shining into my dusky attic... Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)