 Castle / 12780 (-5)
  Medieval life

Hello! Gero of Falckenstein expects the visit of his niece Kriemhild whose guardian he was. Kriemhild is accompanied by her brother Ruediger and of course by an escort. (URL) just a little series, not really a story (to appease those who don't like (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Hey Bruce H...

(...) The lego porn site looks innocent enough to me, and is clearly meant for an adult audience. While whoever made it clearly has a somewhat warped sense of humour, I don't think that using lego to depict sex is worse than using it to depict death (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  On Updates...

Many have emailed me and directed questions to me here in .castle asking me when the next update to the Chronicles of Ikros will be. The only answer is I don't know. However, I am currently working with the next guest author, and I can honestly say (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

(...) Matt... can you email me with a postal address for you, and I'll work out how much it will cost me. Kev..: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!!

(...) I could use about five printouts of each one. My printer is terrible, and can't even print straight. (go figure, since I write so much, and my printer has basically burnt itself out) Just my two brickz... <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet No. 1112 (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact