 Castle / 12766
    Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!! —Leonard Hoffman
   excellent, although im gonna have to ask how medieval some of those really are.. i mean, pretzels? but it would be fun for a MOC village to have stuff like that. are you planning on more custom signs? its a great way to get ideas for what and how to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: SHOP SIGNS....!!! —Kevin Hall
   (...) I just wanted to make them intereting and fun..... and yes I have alot more signs and banners to come. Thats one thing I think Lugnet and Brickshelf is GREAT for... getting ideas from other peoples work.... and if I can help to inspire (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)