 Castle / 12721
  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Great MOC. :-) I like the idea of the tree/rock design. The interior has a really nice lived-in look, and a nice balance of clutter and organization. You've done some clever things with the furniture such as the use of angled plates in the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Leah, I agree It would be a better move to use plates instead of bricks on the rock. I did that with "bag end", but this model was constructed a while ago (actually, it no longer exists) and I waited for a break between tolkien projects to post it! (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)