 Castle / 12720
    Re: The Wizards Workshop —James Stacey
   "Jon Furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GtpExD.Lqt@lugnet.com... (...) You've got some fantastic detail in there Jon. I love the clutter and the bottles everywhere. It gives it a great feel of a working environment. I also (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Wizards Workshop —Jon Furman
   THank you James, It took some time to get the engineering of those doors just right! I always imagined a Wizard to be a little more on the cluttered side so I just kind of "Strewed" everything about! Thank you for the compliments. Jon (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)