 Castle / 12720 (+10)
  Re: The Wizards Workshop

"Jon Furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GtpExD.Lqt@lugnet.com... (...) You've got some fantastic detail in there Jon. I love the clutter and the bottles everywhere. It gives it a great feel of a working environment. I also (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Great MOC. :-) I like the idea of the tree/rock design. The interior has a really nice lived-in look, and a nice balance of clutter and organization. You've done some clever things with the furniture such as the use of angled plates in the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stickers

(...) Thanks, I thought it was a program of that caliber. You seem to have made good use of PS, despite any inexperience. (and, of course, good use of your imagination. ;-) (...) Yeah, the town-heads deserve some variety too. (...) They're very good (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

(...) Jon, I love it, it's such a great, cluttered, magical workshop. Where did you get all the brown hinge pieces? Thanks, George (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Thanks, I spent a lot of time working on bottles for my wild west saloon. Actually most of my stuff is borrowed or stolen from a Wild West design in some way! Thanks for the nice compliments! Jon (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Magnus, Thank you for your compliments. I've often drawn inspiration from your (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

THank you James, It took some time to get the engineering of those doors just right! I always imagined a Wizard to be a little more on the cluttered side so I just kind of "Strewed" everything about! Thank you for the compliments. Jon (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released

(...) Hello, What kind of sticker paper is required for the sticker printing? (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Leah, I agree It would be a better move to use plates instead of bricks on the rock. I did that with "bag end", but this model was constructed a while ago (actually, it no longer exists) and I waited for a break between tolkien projects to post it! (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

George, I got most of my Brown hinge pieces from Wild West sets! I'm not certain how many other themes have them but fort Legoredo has a bunch. Thanks for your compliments. Jon (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact