 Castle / 12718
  Re: The Wizards Workshop

(...) I for one love it! Some of your detail work has come out very nice indeed. I especially like the jewels-in-bottles, the cabinetry and especially the clear 1 x 1 with clear gem cap - it makes a perfect small bottle! (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Thanks, I spent a lot of time working on bottles for my wild west saloon. Actually most of my stuff is borrowed or stolen from a Wild West design in some way! Thanks for the nice compliments! Jon (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)