 Castle / 12713
  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Wow, this is fantastic! The site's design in great, and so is the content. I enjoyed Chapter 2. The picture editing was excellent. You created a nice sense of action in your pictures, from the fighting on the battlefield to the bustle of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) I'm really glad you took the time to go through it and enjoyed it.... I love doing this type of thing.... and love to share it with everyone.... I've fixed up the mistakes.. thanx for that... Kev..: ) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)