 Castle / 12712
    Re: The Wizards Workshop —Matt Hein
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes: [ snip ] Hey! That's pretty good for a fantasy setting! I'm guessing a lot of Harry Potter and Forestmen parts went into it, right? Lemme guess, Diagon Alley sets and the like? Just my two brickz... <<_Matt (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Wizards Workshop —Jon Furman
   Matt, Thanks a bunch. I really don't have many Harry Potter sets, I got most of the pieces from bricklink, but I am a fiend for Forestmen and dark forest sets! I always appreciate two bricks worth! Jon (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)