 Castle / 12710 (+10)
  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

Great work as always! /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stickers

I think they are great Tamy. You might find it easier to design them in fireworks or illustrator tho. Its a bit more to get your head around but they are designed for this sort of thing rather than photoshop which is great for photos :) It's also (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes: [ snip ] Hey! That's pretty good for a fantasy setting! I'm guessing a lot of Harry Potter and Forestmen parts went into it, right? Lemme guess, Diagon Alley sets and the like? Just my two brickz... <<_Matt (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Wow, this is fantastic! The site's design in great, and so is the content. I enjoyed Chapter 2. The picture editing was excellent. You created a nice sense of action in your pictures, from the fighting on the battlefield to the bustle of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

(...) Great creation! I think my favorite little detail is the variety of little potion bottles on the counters. Hey, shouldn't you be busy on LotR models? :) Bruce (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WEBSITE UPDATE for ANDRASTAVIA

(...) Wow! Great site. I hadn't been there previously and need to go back and spend more time looking at all the details. Bruce (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Bruce, Thanks for the compliments, I've found that I like the detailing of structures a little more than the actual construction, so the little bottles and the like were the most fun. I am working on Tolkien again. The workshop was built almost (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

Matt, Thanks a bunch. I really don't have many Harry Potter sets, I got most of the pieces from bricklink, but I am a fiend for Forestmen and dark forest sets! I always appreciate two bricks worth! Jon (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

(...) I for one love it! Some of your detail work has come out very nice indeed. I especially like the jewels-in-bottles, the cabinetry and especially the clear 1 x 1 with clear gem cap - it makes a perfect small bottle! (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wizards Workshop

I like this a lot! Your detailed interior (especially that bookshelf) are very inspirig for my own creations. The tree is freat too. And I really need to get myself one of those green doors too! cheers Magnus (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact