 Castle / 12682
  Should I brinng it to the meeting.

I am going to a gardenslug meeting but I dont know weather to bring the house. I fixed it a bit so the brickshelf pics are out dated. (URL) I dont want to bring it with a half roof and I aint buying roof tiles. I do have the money but I need to save (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I brinng it to the meeting.

(...) I'm not part of GardensLUG, but I imagine people would be happy to see whatever MOCs you want to bring along. If the house is a work in progress, meaning that you intend to finish off the roof when you eventually get more roof slopes, I don't (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)