 Castle / 12626
  Use of HP School Torsos

Does anyone know of a good use for the Harry Potter school torsos? (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use of HP School Torsos

stick them under 'European Armour' :) following a thread here a while ago I tried brassoing (is that a word) off everything but the crest, but it looks a bit odd down there on its own. May look OK with some UFO armour on top. I'll have to check -- (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use of HP School Torsos

(...) Yeah. These work pretty well If you want to make your own wizard task force for your medieval villiages, or extra peasants. I usually just place a beard over the torsos, and presto! Instant wizard! Just my two brickz.... <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use of HP School Torsos

Use for the Harry Potter school torsos? cannon fodder. (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)