 Castle / 12609
  Re: Hi, I'm New!

(...) hey i'm only 15 from iowa. im also a post-only guy. glad to hear from u guys because i was beginning to think this place was only full of adults. im looking forward to seeing your mocs. happy building:) brad (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Hi, I'm New!

(...) Jeez I thought I was the youngest y'all beat me out by a year (im 15 and from NYC) I've been posting on and off for 2 years and i *used* to have a website. But im getting started on my new one. If u want to see it heres the link (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)