 Castle / 12600
    New MOC to celebrate 1500 hits!! —Jason Cicchini
   Hey guys and gals, First off, I just wanna thank all of you for giving me my first webpage milestone...1500 hits! Now, to commemorate this I present to you a new creature MOC, the wingless drake Siva. Pictures can be found at: (URL) again! 1500 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)