 Castle / 12585
  WANTED : Custom Color Capes

Hello. I was wondering whether if anyone made custom color lego cloth capes. I need about 10 Red, 10 Yellow, 10 Green, and 10 Blue. If you make them please email me. I would like to purchase them from you. Jay aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: WANTED : Custom Color Capes

(...) You Shouldn't have to waste your money, it is easy to make your own. Buy a small amount of the desired colored fabric and place an already made-by-lego cape over it use a razor blade or xacto knife to cut around the edges and finally use a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: WANTED : Custom Color Capes

I found an easy way to do this and you don't have to pay anyone else. now they aren't quite the quality of the official lego capes but they are kinda close and they are so cheap to make that it doesn't matter. buy a pack of construction paper, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)