 Castle / 12541
  Re: New Use For HP 'figs in Castle

(...) Hey Cj! Sure haven't seen you in awhile. How you been? Cool idea with HP... I haven't gotten any of the figs yet, so I'll have to wait to try that out. But one never has enough stable boys that aren't as ugly as Timmy. <grin> -Shiri (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Use For HP 'figs in Castle

(...) I have been good, but i havent had any ideas in a while, thanks for asking. By the way, as soon as i can get my scanner back online I will be working on a new site so stay tuned for word about my new site. ~Adios Cj (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)