 Castle / 12510 (+5)
  Re: Enter the Griffon

Anthony, Good thing you're the judge of the TKOI creature contest! The griffon is pure coolness! Any chance we'll see him in an upcoming chapter of your story? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  dark grey hands

I wasn't really sure where to post this. What set(s) can you get the dark grey hands (not hooks) in? Aaron Dalan (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) Slave I: (URL) Fett has the dark gray hands. TJ (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

AWESOME!!! turned out great Anthony. Griffon shows lots of mobility and has loads of character. I love it. So, er what's next? Sphynx? Hydra? Cuthulu? Rodan? Phoenix? I could probably donate some red flames to the cause.... Build on Mark Neumann (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: dark grey hands

(...) Thanks! And just think I saw a Slave I on sale last night at Kmart... Aaron (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact