 Castle / 12504
    Re: Enter the Griffon —Daniel Ravenda
   (...) You did it it again. Another beast for the books. I don't get the whole concept. Are you asking us for heros or are you going to have heros. Is this in the Chroncles of Ikros . If it is I can't wait to see Garalt and Co. dudeing it out with (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Enter the Griffon —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much. (...) You're looking WAY too deep into these things, Danny. I just wrote that line because it fit into the storyline of the post and because its an old, famous line from a news reporter. (...) The griffon may end up in a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)