 Castle / 12498
  MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

Heh, Well that subject line is a bit too ostentatious, but I hope you enjoy your little descent into the realm of madness: (URL) and LMKWYT! David Simmons Lugnet #112 (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

(...) Very nice! I would like to see you add a few more baseplates to it and give us a more in-depth view of Hades ... Yes, the horns do the trick for me :) -- Pawel (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Do you dare to enter the Burning Hell?

That's definitely a plan in the works. I don't have very many black baseplates, so I'll have to figure a way to expand while remaining true to the color scheme. Maybe I'll use that ramp and pool baseplate from the Ogel base. . . Dave "Pawel (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)