 Castle / 12483
  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Hi Hendo! First off, if you want a comprehensive link list, the best by far you'll get is Frank Filz's listing: (URL) it does not end at worlds, it has every single creation posted to LUGNET since it's beginning. I'm not sure when it was last (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Thanks for the reply, Shiri! Phew, just a brief look at Frank's page and clearly there is a daunting amount of info and number of sites to browse through. I am ever impressed with the endless possibilities of creativity by this community! ...And (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)