 Castle / 12460 (+5)
  Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse

Yeah, I got the same thing too, when I bought the 10000 set. I got an indian horse with mine, as well as a normal white horse. I just have no clue how someone could throw in an indian horse with a castle set...maybe they were medieval-westerners? (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Pics of Gallstorm and a new MOC

thanks for the upclose shots of the lion-head. it's just so cool, somehow i wanna include something like that in my world (prolly after my current story line when the rebuild Coplton).. i dunno where or how yet.. just super cool! Myrrin's house (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Yeah, the CW idea is a pretty good one. I couldn't imagine being a webmaster nd continually having to check for broken links and dead sites, so no wonder why there aren't an abundance of Castle World Sites. Personally, I haven't even got my site up (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) thank you for the recognition. i partially really enjoy all your work, especially that you do so much. but i also enjoy the fun way in which you deal with your legos (posting teasers, etc). its easy to get into it because its fun. (...) is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse

(...) Nah, whoever was packaging simply thought a horse is a horse, of course (of course)! Maggie (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact