 Castle / 12440
    Re: Enter the Red Dragon —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much Sir! You've consistently been one of my greatest supporters in .castle, and for that I tip my hat to you. I hope that you are not dissapointed as the story comes to an end, other than perhaps, as Mookie says, the story itself has (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Enter the Red Dragon —Tamyra Teed
     (...) That doesn't mean I like the idea of it ending! I'd love it if it just kept growing and growing and growing, though yes, sooner or later it does have to end :( Of course that means you can work on another story line for us to drool over too ;) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Enter the Red Dragon —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) thank you for the recognition. i partially really enjoy all your work, especially that you do so much. but i also enjoy the fun way in which you deal with your legos (posting teasers, etc). its easy to get into it because its fun. (...) is (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)