 Castle / 12430
  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

righteous! that lion head over the main gate is just too cool! could we have some closer pics of it? (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) Hey Len, Thanx alot man. For more detailed pics, check back tomorrow morning. Thanx again! -Jay (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)