 Castle / 12430 (+5)
  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

righteous! that lion head over the main gate is just too cool! could we have some closer pics of it? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

im personally a big fan of maps, maps, and maps. I'd check out a map of medieval europe, middle east, and central asia. Those are the areas i personally like best. id also get a big version of Tolkien's Middle Earth for naming solutions; i know (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) The Lion head is symbolic of recent events in the kingdom. Since this is an important plot element to some upcoming stories, I can't say much. However, all will be revealed soon. Glad to have a fan like you, todd. :) -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) Hey Len, Thanx alot man. For more detailed pics, check back tomorrow morning. Thanx again! -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) I did a lot of research in coming up with all the name elements I used. First I sketched out a rough map of the Kingdom and the surrounding lands (which I'm still working on turning into something that can go up on my site) and divided the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact