 Castle / 12422
    Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself —Todd Trotter
   (...) lion head castle for some time. The new versions looks sweet. For some reason though I think I liked the tan eyes and lighter colored turret/crown better. It seemed more regal and less sinister. But perhaps that is your intent. I don't know (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself —Jason Cicchini
   (...) The Lion head is symbolic of recent events in the kingdom. Since this is an important plot element to some upcoming stories, I can't say much. However, all will be revealed soon. Glad to have a fan like you, todd. :) -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)