 Castle / 12413
    Re: Giving TLC a run for their money —Shiri Dori
   (...) I agree that those are cool, but I would prefer if you didn't post market posts in theme groups such as castle (even if the shop is not your own; I'm not sure whether it is or not). Although your post is not, I repeat, is *not* against (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Giving TLC a run for their money —Jason Cicchini
   (...) Woops! Sorry Shir. -Jay (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)