 Castle / 12411
    Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember —Adam Angle
   Have covered a lot of missing details, and added onto the history of Legoland in a very big way. (URL) updated for MS word, and SunStar Office, which I must say I hate with a passion. Still working on illustrating this. The history is almost up to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember —Shiri Dori
   (...) you explain some background? This seems to be a cross between star-wars and fantasy. Where did this come from? You have to convince me to read through all that, <grin>. I mean, this is more than just a ten-minute read, this is hours... so, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember —Adam Angle
   (...) The story you have asked for details on is a chronological telling of the worlds of Legoland since the introduction of the minifig. I have touched on many different themes here, though I have strayed from the town theme, which I will likely (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)