 Castle / 12410 (+5)
  Reply to Two Messages

Reply #1: I have seen TJ's announcement regarding the meeting date (March 9), and I shall update the AFOLA website at once!! See it at: (URL) #2: (...) Hoopla! Hoopla! 'Bout time... ;-] Pat Hough (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

Have covered a lot of missing details, and added onto the history of Legoland in a very big way. (URL) updated for MS word, and SunStar Office, which I must say I hate with a passion. Still working on illustrating this. The history is almost up to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

Hi Kevin, Welcome! Nice meeting you! I like how you match names with descriptions, I try to do that too. Where did you get your knowledge on names - was it some site, a book, or just grab-bag info that you happened to know? I'd love to hear more (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) I agree that those are cool, but I would prefer if you didn't post market posts in theme groups such as castle (even if the shop is not your own; I'm not sure whether it is or not). Although your post is not, I repeat, is *not* against (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Giving TLC a run for their money

(...) Woops! Sorry Shir. -Jay (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact