 Castle / 12409
  People of Tarhardis

The Knight's sword Name Definitions Royal Knights King Leonard 'Bold lion' Queen Rachel 'Ray's child'* Princess Callista 'Most beautiful' Sir Valdimir 'Powerful prince' Sir Dravin* 'Untrusted'* Sir Victor the White 'Conqueror' Sir Yaves the Red (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

Hi Kevin, Welcome! Nice meeting you! I like how you match names with descriptions, I try to do that too. Where did you get your knowledge on names - was it some site, a book, or just grab-bag info that you happened to know? I'd love to hear more (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

(...) The names and their definitions came from a book of names that my mom has. a few people who I didn't say befor are Dremtrin, Luke, and Elisha (Eleesha) Groups of people Royal Knights-Knights of the lion crest, ruler-King Leonard (Bold lion) (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

Valdimi -- Son of a merderd family, Brother to the lost, friend to the unknown. Grown as a gladiator, lives as a knight, becomes a Prince. Valdimir's father and mother were killed when he was 14. His older brother was taken befor Valdimir was 10. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)