 Castle / 1240 (+5)
  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

(...) but (...) Where (and how!) did you get a 50 off purchase ticket! Do tell... -Earle (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

My Castle listing (with my sale prices) can be found from either of the web pages in my sig. It is a complete list, except for the new 2000 sets and the Weetabix Castle (I don't know the number) and set 1680, which we discussed in this very (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Parting out 6091/98: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page

I have good access to the 6091/6098 and have thought about buying several to part out and auction. However, I have never run a parts auction before. I would probably use eBay, but wondered if anyone here had suggestions, especially about how to go (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Set Inventories

In the past, getting set inventories for brand new sets has been a hassle, because not many seem to like doing it. However, I am going to do it, unless someone already has. If you have the set inventories for any of the new Castle sets, PLMK so I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

(...) Thanks for the list. What is this weetabix castle? Is it the one that looks like the town square set? Als do you have a list of the known 2000 castle sets? (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact