 Castle / 124
  Who is Robin Hood?

Hi all, Lately my little daughter wants to know the secret about the green minifigs of the (older) forestmen theme she´s playing with. My answer was that they are meant to be Robin Hood and friends, cause this subtheme is called Robin Hood in our (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is Robin Hood?

(...) minifigs, (...) imagine, (...) but (...) I guess this is where imagination comes into play. But, if you ask me (Which basically you did) I would consider the Forestman with the black arms and chest from 6066 to be Robin Hood since he is a rare (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is Robin Hood?

Lessee, the one that looks like Errol Flynn is Robin Hood. The one that looks like Kevin Costner is the guard. :-) I'd chose whichever one looked the coolest or was the least common. The "Forest Wench" is whomever you want her to be. Maid Marian (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is Robin Hood?

(...) I always considered the minifig with the money pouch to be Robin Hood. He has a unique torso compared to the others. Lego does duplicate specific characters, afterall. Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is Robin Hood?

Well, imagination is wonderful, and it was funny to see that my daughter has created a forestmen leader (Robin Hood) to her imagination: a batlord with the head of the mummy (married with a witch with a skeletons head) But after all I´m still (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Who is Robin Hood?

I see your point, however it seems that the line between ruler and subject was not as clear as it is in today's sets. If you look at the King's Castle 6080, you would be hard pressed to say there is one particular "King" in that set. There are (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)