 Castle / 12385
    Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule! —Jason Cicchini
   Anthony and Tamy, Absolutely amazing work! I'm a sucker for cross-over stories, especially if they're as well written and illustrated as this was! I'm insanely jealous, really ;). I'm more than happy with the results, especially since it was kind of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule! —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks much! We've worked hard on this chapter, and believe it or not we got done in less than a week! Pretty good, I'd say, seeing as though we're seperated by a good few hundred miles. Yeah, its a sad state of affairs, I was looking forward (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)