 Castle / 12371
    Re: A new Moc —John Carroll
   Daniel, I think that this is a good start to an air ship. but it needs some more work. most air ships have large wings or a baloon or magic levatating crystals or something to keep it afloat. check out some other creations on brickshelf to get some (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A new Moc —Daniel Ravenda
   (...) As many have said to take the catipult of so have you. I trimmed it down and mad my own catipult. Maybe crystals could run the ship. Anthony's Idea with the stone was good. I am trying to do some interior detail like wilsons ships. He is the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)