 Castle / 12352
  A half-timbered medieval house

As requested here are some more detailed pictures of *one* of my half-timbered houses: Outside Front - (URL) Back - (URL) - (URL) house was built so the lower level could act as a "shop", whereas the top and middle levels are the living quarters. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

(...) Could you post elephants with ldraw instructions so we all could build them? (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

(...) Thanks, George (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

(...) together. (...) Looks great. Very good design. The house has a definite charm to it. (...) Teaser indeed. All of those buildings look great. I really like how you use 1x1 rounds to break up a grey wall. Between the elephants and the Jurassic (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

Simply lovely. I like to second someone's request for the LDRAW files. Especially of all the buildings in your 'village' line (my personal favorite is the Hart Theatre). (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed looking at your houses! The way you did the chimneys is very nice, I'm sure I'll be 'borrowing' that idea in my next ones! That's quite a collection of lattice pieces! Most from older sets, from the look I got (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)