 Castle / 12279
    Re: Won't you give me one more try? —Denis Pouchain
   Hi Felix, It's a beautiful castle. Thanks for sharing it. But, I have one question. I can't see on your pictures the entrance of the left tower. Where it is ? Denix (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Won't you give me one more try? —Felix Greco
   (...) tHANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT. THE ENTRANCE TO THE TWO TOWERS OPPOSITTE THE MAIN HALL ARE ON TOP OF THE WALL. A STAIRWAY LEADS TO THE TOP OF THE WALL ON THAT SIDE (YOU CAN KIND OF MAKE IT OUT IN THE THIRD PICTURE). ALSO, THE CURTAIN WALL IS HOLLOW (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)